THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEW YEAR "2009"

Hope everybody is enjoying the New Year!!! It's been a great day it always is when you spend time with all the special people in your life....Spend New Years Eve at home with my husband and one of my sons.....it was quiet and relaxing....But I did miss the rest of my family, but the weather wasn't so great so we decided to stay home and got together today....stopped by Morning Glory this morning for a little while because we closed yesterday because of the weather....it's unbelievable how weired it felt missing one day....some of my friends saw my van and stopped by to wish me a Happy New Year it was great seeing them...it makes the Holiday complete....well tomorrow is back to normal....I'm kind of looking forward to it.... I WISH EVERYBODY A HAPPY AND HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.....well again thanks for listening....MEL

1 comment:

Meredi said...

Happy New year!!!!!