THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Monday, November 24, 2008

IT'S MONDAY!!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Well It's Monday! It's going to be a busy week!!! We are hoping!!!! But first of all I need to thank Meredi, for the patience, and support. I'm so sorry I derailed you plans for the weekend.I know you had your weekend planed, but I called and you came running......very typical of you, you are always there for everybody, your family, your friends, what would we do without you, love you!!! Thank you!!!!
Well I'm trying to very hard to make you proud of me.

Today I'm hoping that the Holiday Season will be a good one!!! We just opened up the Morning Glory Store two months ago, so I'm really not sure what to expect. We are looking forward to see what happens. WE LOVE OUR STORE AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE SEEING YOU, PLEASE COME AND SEE US YOU WON'T BE SORRY, HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE, CHAT WITH ME AND LINDA, AND GET BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS, THANKS , HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

1 comment:

Meredi said...

Mel. thanks for the kind word. Your the sister I always wanted. Love ya!!!!
Meredi