THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday!!!

Hi everybody!

It's Saturday and it's another long day at Morning Glory, I'm doing bridal party bouquets for David's Bridal, I was invited as a Guest to show my bouquets, the staff at David's Bridal are out of this world!!!! So when they asked me to design bouquets for their show I just couldn't say no...
but i guess it's going to be another seven day week!!!!!

I'm hoping to get out at a decent hour!!!
meeting friends, haven't seen them in a while and to be honest i could use a break!!! I'm just about designed out!!!!!! it will be nice to catch up on everything over a few drinks....thinking Espresso martinis will do....I have to be honest as much as I love my job sometimes it gets kind of lonely, I can't wait until my girls can come back, it's a lot more fun....but the way the economy is going who knows when that's going to be...so I guess I better get used spending a lot of nights by myself....ha ha ha !!!!!

Thank God that my friends love me enough if I don't go to them they come to me!!! So We might be having those martinis here if i don't get going.....ha ha ha !!!So have a great night and I will let you know how my show went and also how good those martinis were........Mel

No comments: