THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Monday, March 30, 2009

BUSY WEEKEND!!!!

Good morning!!!!
Busy weekend but it was all good!!! Our cousins baby shower, I was really happy I didn't have to work...so I could attend...It was at NINO'S IN COVENTRY.... WOW!!!!! MY FRIENDS CHARLIE & TERRY DID A FANTASTIC JOB WITH THE REMODEL.....IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!! THE BRIDES WILL BE SO SURPRISED!!!! IT'S CLOSE TO HOME ON THE WATER AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!! SO GO AND SAY HI TO CHARLIE & TERRY!!! YOU WON'T BE SORRY...

Then we went to pamper ourselves w/manicure and pedicure...BOY DID I NEED THAT!!!!! Spend the rest of the day with friends, and then we went to play Italian Cards with Sister in law and brother in law..It was fun but the espresso coffee which I totally love kept me up longer than i wanted to be....
Today off to Boston...business...with my friend Cynthia from Choc.Dreams BOSTON GIFT SHOW..even though it Business We are planing to on making a day of it and spend some time in Boston...I will let you know later...CIAO!!!!

No comments: