THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Monday, March 2, 2009

MONDAY!!!

Well we didn't get as much snow as predicted...WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!! Well since We closed the shop today, no sense in taking chances having our drivers out on the road with this mess...so I think I'm going to go and shovel outside...been trying to incorporate more activities in my day, one of the drawback in my job, is that you stand in one spot and design, I'm used to having jobs that are a lot more physical, so I have decided this year to really try to make time for myself...I tend to get so involved in everything else that I forget to really concentrate on my needs...well that is going to change.....I will let you know of my progress from time to time....so breakfast, and off to shoveling....great exercise, plus fresh air, nothing better than that, I love working out outside, plus it gives you time to reflect on things....and put it in prospective.... so here I go!!!! talk later ....Mel

No comments: