THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Friday, February 27, 2009

FRIDAY

GOOD MORNING!!!! Well been thinking about a lot of different ideas that are going on . I just wish i could think about them after 6 am but ohhhh no it has to be at four in morning, first of all I like this blog because at four in the morning nobody will listen to me, not even my cat Lela...
before I had to write every thing in journal now get on computer...much easier...with a cup of espresso coffee and ready to go....

There are things going on that are out of my control, and that worries me. I try very hard to look at things in different ways...and I really want to be fair about it but sometimes it doesn't matter how many ways I look at a situation it is what it is....it doesn't have my best interest at heart....so when that happens it's 4 am and I'm writing instead sleeping. Sometimes making some decisions that you might not want to make it's difficult, but sometimes if you don't make them it's going to be made for you...why give someone that kind of power...might as well do what it is that you need to do and get it over with...I am all about compromising, but most people have a problem with this word it's their way or the highway......I have a problem with that, unless it's done fairly....... you have to compromise but you can't ever compromise your dignity....your self respect...because that makes you who you are....ITS ABOUT CREDIBILITY, LOYALTY, AND TRUST...even if people think you are being unfair. Sometimes it doesn't matter how many different ways you look at a situation, the results are always the same...UNFAIR... so i guess i have a lot of work cut out for me today...nobody ever said it was easy, and it never is.....well thanks for listening..... Mel
PS: I'M FINE

No comments: