THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TUESDAY!!!!!

Yesterday was a really bad day, I'm hoping today It's going to be a good one, OK, I know sometimes I write on here like I'm writing to friends that I really know, and every time I make these kind of entries my friends will call me, worried about me...and for that I'm sorry for making u worry about me...that is not my intend...I guess I react very badly when I think I'm being taken advantage of.....for the people that know me they know it takes a long time for me to get to the point of me feeling that upset...but for the people that don't know me I know I must sound like a very difficult,and angry person, so for those people I will give you an explanation....

You see I am a very loyal , and trusting person.... In business, and in my personal life....so sometimes both in business and personally, I find it difficult when the same courtesy is not returned....I find that everyday there is someone that feels they have the right to test those qualities...I will do anything for anybody and all I ask that I.m treated with the same courtesy...

IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND????? IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME IF YOU ARE A FRIEND, OR SOMEONE I DO BUSINESS WITH, IF WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT, I AM TRUSTING YOU.... (AND MORE THAN ANYTHING I HATE TO LOSE FAITH IN PEOPLE)

Unfortunately, you would think that I would not be so gullible, when you invest in people, you want to believe that they can be trusted, it doesn't matter to me who it is...because of these beliefs, sometimes I get burned......because I have come to the conclusion you can't think with your heart....I'm very passionate in what I believe, and what I do, so what does that mean???

Well it means that not everybody is loyal, and trusting, and It's very difficult for me to accept that, because those are very important qualities in my book...call me stupid, but if you don't have trust and loyalty, what the heck is there.....

So for the calls i received from my friends yesterday after I made the entry, don't worry about me, I am a big girl, and as you already know, I can take care of myself....and when I need you I know you are there for me...and I appreciate that more than you will ever know, you have pulled me through some very tough periods in my life, and I value all of your loyalties, and your support....and i know you want to protect me ....so thank you to all of my friends that care about me... and for the readers, thank you for listening...MEL

No comments: