THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUNDAY!

Hi everybody...
Well all in all it was a pretty good week at Morning Glory, preparation for Valentine are going according to plan...that is a good thing!!!!good week for bridal consultations....I Love doing consultations.....I get to talk to my brides and share in preparations with their upcoming wedding, and helping them decide what designs for bouquets and centerpieces would make their day even more spectacular it's so much fun...I LOVE IT...it's the beginning of the journey that brings me to their wedding day where I get to actually design their wedding flowers....for me as a designer of course THE BEST PART....well the best part actually is when my bride and groom and their families see what they chose to REALITY!!! That is an amazing feeling!!! to know that you had a small part in making their wedding day even more special...and to see their faces with happiness in what you have created there are no words to express how it makes me feel....well there are but it would take all day to tell you....most of my brides might have pictures, or ideas of what they like, but most of the time I have to sell them my visions, that I can only see in my head...i do a sample of a centerpiece...but really how can they really see everything that's in my head???That is why it's so important for the brides to choose a florist they can trust, and make that professional, and personal connection with...It's so very, very, important because, i don't have just a consultation with my brides I encourage them if there is anything that they need to discuss or change, come in and see me...anytime, bring in the mom, or the fiance', and we will go over things, this was the kind of shop I dreamed of having, where regardless if you are a bride or a regular customer, or just somebody going by the shop and you want to check things out, I love being part of someones dream coming true....it doesn't matter if it's just a wrapped bouquet...but that wrapped bouquet is going to make someones day a little happier...and to me THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!!!! Everybody always says what a special gift I have with designing....and I believe if It is a gift then it was given to me for a reason, so I could share it, and that's what I'm trying to do....Everybody has their own special gift, I Am So Lucky to be able to share it with anybody that walks in to Morning Glory....I Feel Blessed....Thanks for listening Mel

No comments: