THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Sunday, February 15, 2009

SUNDAY!!

a
I'm so excited i just finished talking to my niece Nina, on facebook!!!she is in Italy and she will be coming home soon!!!! yahhhhhhh..Miss her very much!!! the reason i joined Facebook is because i know lots of family members in Italy are on Facebook, i got in touch with my cousin Cinzia, I havent seen her in a long time, even though I'm not thatgood with computers I'm trying to be better at it!!! Nina whn you go on the Blog, you can leave comments so i will know you went on and see what you think, I hope to post some of the pictures from Thresa's wedding!!! I figured the day after Valentine's day good day to lounge around very hard week!!!! But good day Yesterday!!!! no time to celebrate Valentine but glad that i helped my customers have a great day with BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS FROM MORNING GLORY!!! Well as far as celabrating got breakfast in bed this morning....love breakfast in bed!!!!! from my husband Domenic and my son Angelo.....and i got to lounge around all day!!!!! Angelo missed me all week...I'm trying to post one of his pictures...the sunshine of my life!!!!

No comments: