THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Monday, February 9, 2009

MONDAY!!! WEEK OF VALENTINE!!!!!!

I can't believe IT'S ALMOST HERE, VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!! I know it is a crazy week for florist shops but you know what I LOVE VALENTINE!!! ROMANCE, ROMANCE, ROMANCE!!!!!

It's my one of my favorite Holiday!!!! but of course with me EVERYTHING is about romance!!!
I know lot of people will tell you it's silly!!!of course i will never agree!!! romance is one of those little perks in life that with one little gesture can make someone happy!!!!! It's such a simple thing to do I don't understand why it's so frequently ignored....Me personally romance is essential every day...It can't be just on Valentine's Day (maybe its the business I'm in, no it's always been important) It doesn't have to be so complicated like people like think it is....A walk on the beach under the stars, a card just because, a picnic in a park, little message just telling that special person how you feel, candle light dinner, with favorite bottle of champagne, candle light evening just talking w/soft music dancing to your favorite tune it doesn't have to be a Big Deal, surprising that special person with something they aren't expecting....ah ROMANCE it's sure makes the heart feel good......I know I'm being silly but without romance what is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all those little acts that make life intresting, no matter when it will come to mind, IT PUTS A SMILE ON YOUR FACE!!!!!!!

No comments: