THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Friday, December 26, 2008

FRIDAY!!!!!

WELL CHRISTMAS IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHHHHH!!!!!

First let me tell you how hard this Holiday Season really was.....VERY, VERY, HARD!!!!!!

But let me clarify my comments about TRUST....any time weather personally, or professionally someone breaks their word.....there is a breach of trust....I'm a fanatic when it comes to trust, personally and professionally....MEREDIE...THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU MY FRIEND....I'M FINE....SO PLEASE DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME....It has to do something that happened to me and I just felt betrayed..I'M FINE OK....maybe it shouldn't have made it to the blog..but putting so many hours in at work I only had access to my computer...plus I have always had a journal....I express my self through my designs and putting my feelings on paper...so this is very natural to me that's why I love blogging...

So on with our week it was unbelievably hard, long hours, one overnight to finish orders, delivering till 10:pm on Christmas Eve and doing re deliveries on Christmas Day...We just had to make sure that all our customers got their orders...they trusted Morning Glory to make sure their loved ones received their flowers and we wouldn't dream of disappointing them....see trust again.....VERY IMPORTANT....even if meant myself and Linda and our friend had to do the deliveries on Christmas Day....I GUESS WHEN YOU DO A JOB THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO....THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT.....NOW WE HAVE VALENTINE DAY TO LOOK FORWARD TO....AT LEAST WE HAVE SIX WEEKS TO GET READY....HA HA HA NEVER CAN BE READY FOR ANY KIND HOLIDAY IF U ARE A FLORIST.....THAT'S IT ....THANKS FOR LISTENING MEL

PS....MY PARTNER Linda DOES DO FLOWERS YAHHHHH....AND SHE'S PRETTY GOOD AT IT...THANKS PARTNER YOU DID FANTASTIC.

No comments: