THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday!!!

Well what can i say,I'm not crazy about Mondays!!! It's been a busy day!! Everybody is asking for Christmas wreaths, trees, I make my own Christmas trees, they are quite beautiful, I do them with all the different evergreens, Christmas Time is my favorite time of the year! But this year is bittersweet, I love what I'm doing but so many things have changed that sometimes it makes me quite sad ...Morning Glory is something I waited my whole life for but my life is very different, I spent a lot of time by myself, and believe it or not that's not always good...(sometimes it is ).

I love working with my partner Linda but until we get busier she has another job on the side at night, so I miss not having my girls with me here working and sharing, It's just so much more fun having them around...Not only they are our staff, but they are also our friends.... I know that It's just a matter of time before we can have them back, but for now I feel pretty lonely...not having the girls here that means I'm here very long hours and I guess it's getting to me emotionally!!! and physically. I'm grateful for the progress we have made in such a short time, so I guess I better stop whining....I'm sorry... I know it will get better!!! OK if I'm going to do trees I better go...Thanks for listening Mel

No comments: