THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday!!!

Well today was a day to start getting ready for our ribbon cutting, decorate for Christmas....talked my husband to help decorating the building with Linda,so that frees me to tofinish decorating inside, we had a couple good friends stopping by, to say hi...It was great seeing them......Heidie one of my best friends loved the shop....she said it's like coming to our house but it's a business, homey, and comfortable.It made me feel great that she loved the store, because I value her opinion.....it's great our friends or family coming and visit, and I'm always trying to put everybody to work.....FREE LABOR IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR A NEW BUSINESS.....HA HA HA !!!! Linda and I appreciate all the help and support ....we love them very much and it's been great sharing Morning Glory with our family and friends... OK I think that's it for tonight time for bed, WE are getting heat at Morning Glory tomorrow yeah yeah yeah!!!!
well thanks for listening....Mel

No comments: