THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Saturday through Tuesday!!!!

Hi everybody!
I'm sorry I haven't been checking in, pretty busy weekend and week so far. but good. Celebrated birthday Saturday!!!!!! It was nice some catching up with friends, and thank you to mom for mini party at Morning Glory while helping us getting the store ready for our ribbon cutting, and Christmas.. Also Thank you to Guy, Becky, and Maria, Meridith, Nancy, for everything!!!WE ARE BLESSED WITH GREAT FRIENDS !!!

SUNDAY!!!
WORKED, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR REMEMBERING MY BIRTHDAY!!! TA AND COMING TO VISIT ME!A THANK YOU TO MY HUSBAND DOM, FOR COOKING A WONDERFUL SUPPER FOR ALL OF US!!!!

MONDAY!!!
Very sad day had to do funeral flowers for my dear friend Cindy from Choc.Dreams for a family member. Our Love and Prayers goes out to her and her family...

Tuesday!!!
Working hard getting the store ready for Thursday, thank you to our designer Delores, for helping us, not only you are you a FANTASTIC worker but you are A WONDERFUL FRIEND!!
Also I would like to thank my best friend, and partner Linda!!! I know how hard it is for you working at Morning Glory and your other Job at night I'm thankful for everything you are doing, and I'm really proud of you for all your progress in floral designing...YOU ARE A TROOPER!!!
AND YES YOU DO FLOWERS!!!! I will let you all know how our RIBBON CUTTING GOES ON THURSDAY!!!!! VERY NERVOUS AND ALSO EXCITED!!!!! Thanks for listening...MEL

I will try to take pictures and post them...

1 comment:

Meredi said...

Look at you, you put Christmas music on. I had to have cousin put mine on. I'm so proud of you on here. I told you you would do great with blog!!!!!