THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Monday, December 15, 2008

MONDAY!

I was thinking about this Blog, since I'm new at this, I'm still not sure about the material I add to the Blog....Originally it was designed to let you know about what was going on with Morning Glory, but now I'm not sure if it gets a little boring for the readers to read, so I would appreciate if you can leave comments about what you would like to read about, it would be great!!!! I'm trying to make intresting, but I would love hearing from you!!!! thanks Meredi, you are right, ok I will look foward reading your suggestions!!!! MEL

No comments: