THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Monday, December 29, 2008

MONDAY!!!!

This is my son Vinny without him
Morning Glory would never have been ready for opening
in three weeks...he worked with Charlie Jenni's
dad on painting and getting everything done so we could open on time....THANK YOU VIN! LOVE YOU



Hi everybody!!!! I think tonight I would like to give you a little bit of background about how Morning Glory came about, I have wanted to do this from the very beginning but at first I was trying to get the hang of blogging and then the Holiday Season came so fast and I didn't have the time to really go into details....But I think It's important that you have a little of background....about Linda and I....

Linda and I met about 3 years ago...I was partner and head florist at a local florist shop...she was friends with my partners and at first we just worked together , she did the books, she did deliveries, she was around quite a bit...the last year the florist shop was opened we worked together on a regular basis, and we started being friends, don't know exactly if we were really that close.

working together on a regular basis, we got to know each other, how we felt about the business, and the first time we were pretty sure the florist shop was going to close, I was looking for a job..couldn't find one...i was heart broken about the shop closing, but I know it was the best for everybody concerned....the problem was that even though I always dreamed of having my own flower shop I was scared.....

My husband thought I should take the risk, or I would always regret it....I was scared of failing, but his thought on this was if i tried to do it and failed it would be sad but at least I wouldn't have no regrets for not trying at all. He believes in me and encouraged me to GO FOR IT!!!!


So that's where Linda came in the picture she agreed with my husband, and she believed in my talent.... and she offered to be partners if I was willing to try and take a chance because I didn't want to do it alone.

Linda is the business part of Morning Glory and I'm the Creative part of the business....

We knew it was going to be hard just the two of us, but it's so much harder, than we thought, Thank God , we are so much more busier than we thought...so my partner is being great she's even trying to design and she is doing great....I'm so proud of her....WE WORK VERY HARD, AT THIS POINT IT HAS TO BE JUST ME AND HER, HOPEFULLY IN THE FUTURE WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET SOME EXTRA HELP....BUT FOR NOW IT'S YOU AND ME PARTNER....AND THIS IS HOW MORNING GLORY CAME ABOUT, TWO FRIENDS BELIEVING IN EACH OTHER AND A DREAM.....ITS OUR BABY!!! AND IN THIS PROCESS WE HAVE BECOME NOT ONLY PARTNERS BUT ALSO BEST FRIENDS...AND WE CAN DEPEND ON EACH OTHER FOR ANYTHING....PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY.....THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR..THROUGH THE GOOD AND THROUGH THE BAD..... WE DO MAKE A FANTASTIC TEAM....
THANKS FOR LISTENING.... MEL

1 comment:

Meredi said...

I'm very proud of you! I knew you would do great!
Mer