THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

  • TA-RED ROSES- CANDLES..LONG WALKS...S.FIELD
  • MARC ANTONY-YOU SANG TO ME
  • JOSH GROBAN
  • BEACH-AT SUNSET
  • Wedding Flowers & Decor | WeddingWire Reviews
  • CLICK ON LOGO AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR WEDDING WIRE WEBSITE, CLICK ON REVIEWS LOGO AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OUR BRIDES ARE SAYING ABOUT MORNING GLORY

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

WEDNESDAY!!!

Well it's a new day!!! sorry for being so sentimental last night. The Holidays are always difficult for me, you can't even imagine what a night of good sleep can do for you..and loving arms to keep you safe. I have been putting in lots and lots of hours at work, lost A VERY IMPORTANT COMMODITY last night, TRUST, and I was feeling sorry for myself...but i have so much to be grateful for Morning Glory is holding it's own.....my family is safe and well, difficult times can always be made easier when you have people that love you.....and Thank God I have so many people that believe in what I'm doing that, want me to be happy and supportive of what I do, (beautiful flowers), a season isn't so little after all for some people.....I have all the support from people that truly LOVE ME....and I'm grateful to all of them for the rest of my life....
THAT'S WHAT IS IMPORTANT IN LIFE......HONESTY, TRUST, LOVE AND HAPPINESS.....
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

No comments: